Nowadays, iron wheels are generally less used on tires. Most cars use aluminum alloy wheels, and even more expensive cars will not choose iron wheels even if they are low-profile. In this respect, aluminum alloys is indeed better than the iron wheel wheels, but where is the specific advantage? Today, Aluminum Alloy Wheels Supplier will come and tell everyone about their respective characteristics.
Let me talk about the advantages first, there are two iron wheels: save money and cheap and good flexibility. An iron wheel can be changed for three or four hundred pieces, which is a little bigger than the price of aluminum alloy. Iron wheels have good flexibility and can be repaired if they are deformed in one place. For example, when the roadside, the place where the wheel contacts the tire is deformed. It can be repaired by shaping, and it can be used for a while. If there is a slow leak, it needs to be replaced. Of course, the disadvantage is that the weight is too large, the appearance is generally unsightly, and it is more prone to deformation.
2. We will talk about the disadvantages of Aluminum Alloy Wheels first: the price is expensive, if the edge is damaged, it cannot be repaired. The advantages are much more special, let's talk about it little by little:
1. Good-looking, changeable appearance
2. Generally equipped with medium and high-end vehicles
3. The density of aluminum is small, so the weight is bound to be lighter than that of iron wheels.
Aluminum Alloy Wheels
Because of weight, there are several other benefits:
(1) The general pursuit of lightweight in automobiles is actually to reduce the unsprung mass (referring to the weight not supported by the car's suspension system: tires, wheels, brakes.) Reducing the unsprung mass is definitely not a simple matter, and the wheel is replaced with aluminum Control is the easiest way.
(2) Acceleration performance will be improved. Just like a grinding disc, if it is heavier, it needs a larger amount to push it, but if it is lighter, it can be pushed with only a little force, so the effect must be more effective.
(3) The pleasure and comfort of operation will be improved. With lighter wheels, the inertia of movement during driving will be reduced, the speed of movement in various road conditions will be faster, the steering will be lighter and labor-saving, the response will be more sensitive, and the pleasure of manipulation will be improved. Vibration and bumps on the road will not be transmitted to the vehicle body, and comfort is also improved.
(4) Fuel consumption is reduced. Just like running, with a kilogram of weight tied to the body and running directly, the strength used is different, and this requires gasoline to run.
The above are the advantages of aluminum alloy wheels introduced by Low Pressure Aluminum Alloy Wheels Manufacturer. Hope to help you.