Nowadays, iron wheels are generally less used on tires. Most cars use aluminum alloy wheels, and more expensive cars will not choose iron wheels even if they are low-profile. From these perspectives, aluminum alloys The wheel hub is indeed better than the iron wheel hub, but where is the specific advantage? Today, Aluminum Alloy Wheels Supplier will talk about their respective characteristics.
Let me talk about the advantages first, there are two iron wheels: save money and cheap and good flexibility. An iron wheel can be changed for three or four hundred yuan, which is a little bigger than the price of aluminum alloy. Iron wheels are flexible and can be repaired if they are deformed in one place. For example, when the roadside, the place where the wheel contacts the tire is deformed. It can be repaired by shaping, and it can be used for a while. If a slow leak occurs, it needs to be replaced. Of course, the disadvantage is that the weight is too large, the appearance is generally unsightly, and it is more prone to deformation.
Let's talk about the disadvantages first: the price is expensive, and if the edge is damaged, it cannot be repaired. The advantages are much more special, let's talk about it little by little:
(1) It looks good and its appearance is changeable;
(2) It is generally equipped with medium and high-end vehicles.
(3) Aluminum has a small density, so it is bound to be lighter than iron wheels.
Aluminum Alloy Wheels
Because of weight, there are several other benefits:
(1) The general pursuit of lightweight for automobiles is actually to reduce the unsprung mass (referring to the weight not supported by the automobile suspension system: tires, wheels, brakes. Correspondingly, Sprung Weight refers to the weight supported by the automobile suspension system, which The vast majority of the mass of a car.) Decreasing the mass of the unsprung mass is definitely not an easy task, and replacing the wheel hub with aluminum is the easiest way.
(2) Acceleration performance will be improved. Just like a grinding disc, if it is relatively heavy, it needs a large amount to push it, but if it is relatively light, it can be pushed with only a little force, then the effect must be more effective.
(3) The pleasure and comfort of operation will be improved. With lighter wheels, the inertia of movement during driving will be reduced, the speed of movement in various road conditions will be faster, the steering will be more light and labor-saving, the response will be more sensitive, and the pleasure of manipulation will be improved. Vibration and bumps on the road will not be transmitted to the vehicle body, and comfort is also improved.
(4) Fuel consumption is reduced. Just like running, with a kilogram of weight tied to the body and running directly, the strength used is different, and this requires gasoline to run.
The above are the benefits of aluminum alloy wheels introduced by Casting Aluminum Wheels Factory.